Fellowship in Pediatric Cardiology
Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiology (SJIC), Bangalore
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS), National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers (NABH)
a) Basic Sciences-structure & function of Heart and foetal circulation.
b) Must learn to examine, investigate and diagnose all the Congenital Heart diseases including rare and complex congenital. Must learn to do the Echo Cardiography interpret accurately and report methodically.
c) Desirable to learn to do the foetal Echo, Transoesophageal Echo & Pre-operative Echo and Interpret.
Rs. 60,000/- per month
Dr. Jayaranganath M
- The candidate who has passed Post M.D/ DA/DNB in Paediatrics shall be eligible for the course.
- Sponsored Candidates are also eligible to apply.
MD (Doctor of Medicine)Diploma in Anaesthesia (DA)MD PediatricsDNB Pediatrics
- 10th Marks card (Date of Birth)
- 12th Standard Marks Card
- MBBS / BDS Marks Card
- MBBS Internship Completion certificate
- MBBS Attempt Certificate
- MBBS Degree certificate
- PG Marks Card
- PG Degree Certificate
- Permanent Medical Council Registration Certificate
- Address proof
- Work experience certificate
- MCI Registration Certificate in
- Case of NRI Candidates
The candidate has to submit attested Xerox copies of the following documents along with the filled application form: