Bachelor of Science in Operation Theatre & Anaesthesia Technology (B.sc in OTAT)
Maharishi Markandeshwar University (MMU), Ambala
Ambala, Haryana, India
Maharishi Markandeshwar University
- Bachelor of Science in Operation Theatre & Anaesthesia Technology is an industry-oriented course that prepares the students for a challenging and highly rewarding career in a hospital, nursing homes, trauma/emergency centers, Intensive Care units, CSSD, etc. Graduates are eligible for employment overseas where their qualifications, training, and experience are highly regarded. With further experience, graduates may be employed by medical equipment manufacturers and development specialists.
- The course tuition fees is 55000 and development fee is 5000.
- The candidate who has passed a 3-year diploma (OTT) after Matric and a two-year diploma after 10+2 shall be eligible for admission to the B.Sc. (O.T. Technology) course in the 2nd year through lateral entry.
- Fees of B.Sc. (OTAT) Lateral Entry tuition fees is 58850 and development fee is 5000.
This university also provide B.Sc. (OTAT) Lateral Entry.
Dr. B.K. Aggarwal
- The candidates should have passed the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (10+2) in five subjects including Chemistry, Biology, and English Pre-Medical from any recognized University/ Board
- The candidate should have attained the age of 17 years or more in December 31st of the year of admission.
- The admission process the MMDU is very simple. Aspirants can get the admission form online or at the college campus if they choose to. Either way the payment they will have to make would be Rs. 1000. They can obtain an admission form from the Administrative Office or get a printout of it from the official site. Students can also get the admission form delivered to their homes by post. In that case, they will have to send out a DD of Rs. 1050.00 in favor of the Registrar of the University.
- In case you wish to download the admission form from the website you will again have to enclose with it a Demand Draft of Rs. 1000.00 when you send it back after having duly filled it in.
- The MMDU has also made it very easy for the students to fill in the Online Application Form. Once they visit the official website, they will be guided step by step and will eventually receive a link accompanied by a User ID and password on their registered email ID. They will then click on that link and follow the procedure step by step.
- All the required documents must be attached with the filled-in Admission Form for admission to any course. Next in line is a counseling session which will be conducted by our trainers and that will mark the completion of their admission process.