MBA in Hospital Administration
Institute of Management Studies, Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya (IMS DAVV), Indore
Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
Devi Ahilya Vishwa Vidyalaya - Indore
- Formulate integrative business projects through the application of multidisciplinary knowledge in Hospital and Healthcare Analyze the impact of decisions and actions on stakeholders including interpersonal, societal, environmental, and organizational considerations.
- Apply appropriate frameworks for evaluating and creating effective organizational responses to diversity.
- Demonstrate awareness of Medical, Clinical Allied economic, environmental, political, legal, and regulatory contexts of global business practice.
- Understand, analyze, and apply ethics frameworks to corporate social responsibility and ethical decision making.
The Total Course Fee For the Boys is Rs. 63,600 and for the Girls is Rs. 63,222.
Objectives of the course are:
The Institute also providing Integrated MBA in Hospital Administration.
- The duration of the course is 5 Years.
- Eligibility of the Course is 12th standard (10+2) with Biology and min 50% marks. A relaxation of 5% in the eligibility criteria shall be admissible to the bonafide SC/ST applicants of Madhya Pradesh only. A relaxation of 5% in eligibility will also be applicable to Physically Challenged (Nishaktjan) as defined by M.P. Government. Candidates who have appeared in their 12th examination can also apply.
- Intake Capacity of the course is 60.
- The Total Course Fee For the Boys is Rs. 59,600 and for the Girls is Rs. 58,833.
- MBBS, BDS, BSc.(Nursing), B.Pharm BBA(HA), and other medical degree of equivalent tenure as MBBS and one year internship from a recognized University with 50% marks. A relaxation of 5% in the eligibility criteria shall be admissible to the bonafide SC/ST applicants of Madhya Pradesh only. A relaxation of 5% in eligibility will also be applicable to Physically Challenged (Nishaktjan) as defined by M.P. Government.
- Candidates who have appeared in final year of their graduation examination can also apply. Admission will be finalized if the result is declared before August 14th in the admission year and the candidate secures min. required % of marks as mentioned above.
- There is no upper age limit.
MBBSBDS (Bachelor Of Dental Surgery)BSc NursingBBA (Bachelor Of Business Administration)BPharm (Bachelor Of Pharmacy)
The admissions will be done as per merit in the entrance test conducted by the University.