Master of Hospital Administration (MHA)
Mahatma Gandhi University of Medical Sciences and Technology (MGUMST), Jaipur
Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Mahatma Gandhi University of Medical Science and Technology, Jaipur
The two-year Masters in Hospital Administration is designed to develop necessary competencies, skills , attitudes and character in the students that makes them effective and efficient hospital administrators and managers. The programme curated around managerial and clinical excellence prepares the participants to approach problem solving and decision making in healthcare related issues with confidence and evidence based knowledge.
Candidate must have Bachelor's Degree of minimum three- year duration with 50% marks in the aggregate for Gen. Category and 45% for Gen.-PH/SC/ST/OBC/MBC candidates or as per Govt. Guidelines from Recognized University.
BHA (Bachelor of Hospital Administration)
- Admissions to the program shall be made through Written Entrance Examination.
- Marks obtained at the Entrance Examination shall be the basis of admission.
- Successful candidates shall be called merit wise for counseling by an Admission Board of the University who, after verifying eligibility shall grant provisional admission.
- The Online Application shall be submitted on MGUMST admission portal within prescribed time period.
- Marks sheet/Certificate of the Secondary Examination (10th Class) showing date of birth.
- Marks sheet of 10+2 (Senior Secondary) or its equivalent Examination.
- Marks sheet of qualifying examination, as applicable (as mentioned in the "eligibility" column of this notification)
- Valid Certificate for Reservation Category (EWS/SC/ST/OBC-NCL/MBC-NCL etc.), if applicable.
- Domicile Certificate
- Disability Certificate, if applicable.
- No objection certificate/permission from the present employer for the applied regular full-time program (for in service candidate only).
- Aadhar Card.
- Passport Size photograph (100 KB in JPG/PNG)
- Candidate's Signature in blue colour (50 KB in JPG/PNG).
Documents required at the time of admission