Masters in Emergency Medicine (MEM)
Rajagiri Hospital, Kochi
Kochi, Kerala, India
- Provide knowledge and hands-on experience in pre hospital care, transport, triaging and in hospital care.
- Identify and treat life threatening emergencies.
- Develop teaching skills through academic activities and conferences.
- Have an understanding of disaster management.
- Develop leadership and administrative skills in managing the department.
- Job opportunities to work as a Registrar/ Consultant in Emergency department.
- Provide opportunities to develop a career abroad.
The Course Fee will be 2,00,000 INR+ 18% GST + 1% Cess KFC / annum.
The prescribed fee shall be paid by the candidate at the time of admission and at the start of every academic year. The fee once remitted shall not be refunded. TC will be issued only after clearing the outstanding dues.
This course is aimed at equipping medical graduates, inspired to have a career in Emergency Medicine, to
All Trainees will be paid a monthly stipend as per the remuneration policy of the Hospital.
At Your Own
Dr. Julius James George
- MCI recognised MBBS Degree.
- Registration at Travancore Cochin Medical Council.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be intimated on written exam and Panel interview. The interview panel will use their discretion to select the candidate.
Certificates to be attached along with the application form are:
- Self- Attested copy of mark sheet and MBBS certificate.
- Self- Attested copy of TCMC Registration.
- Self- Attested copy of Birth certificate.
- Conduct certificate from the Head of the Institution where the candidate last studied.
- Self- Attested copy of experience certificate, if applicable.
- Recent passport size photograph
- Selected candidates will have to undergo a medical examination conducted by Rajagiri Hospital. Students will have to bear the cost thereof.
- Students are required to undergo Hep B vaccination as per the hospital rule at their own cost.