Master of Science (M.Sc) in Chemistry
School of Chemical Sciences, Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore
Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
Devi Ahilya Vishwa Vidyalaya - Indore
- To develop a detailed knowledge base in Chemical Sciences of potential utility in academic as well as Industrial scenarios.
- To inculcate the spirit of creative learning among the students so as to treat knowledge as a vehicle of empowerment.
- To promote thinking skills among students so that they develop a thorough enquiring mind richly blended with scientific temper.
- To give higher priority to knowledge penetration with respect to routine practice of knowledge re-rendering.
- To develop a broad outlook on science and give higher priority to classification rather than mere compartmentalization.
The Total Course Fee For the Boys is Rs. 40,422 and for the Girls is Rs. 29,944.
The broad objectives of the M.Sc. Programmes are as follows:
- B.Sc. with Chemistry as one of the subjects with at least 50% marks in aggregate or an equivalent grade for General / OBC candidates, and 45% marks in aggregate or an equivalent grade for SC/ST and Differently Abled (DA) category candidates from a recognized University / Institute. OR
- Candidates who have appeared in final year degree examination can also apply. Admission will be finalized if the result is declared before August 14 in the admission year and the candidate secures min. % of marks as mentioned above. Chemistry at B.Sc. level is must.
The admissions will be done as per merit in the entrance test conducted by the university.