Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm) in Pharmacology
Mahatma Gandhi Vidyamandir's College of Pharmacy, Nashik
Nashik, Maharashtra, India
Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU)
- The stream of Pharmacology aims at screening various synthetic molecules including the phytoconstituents.Both invivo and invitro screening techniques are employed. The department works in co-ordination with Clinical Biochemistry, Anatomy and Physiology and Pharmaceutical Analysis divisions. It has registered animal house facility for experimentation on animals for, the purpose of control and supervision of experiments on animals (CPCSEA), Govt of India. Students are involved in research projects and the outcome of this has been the papers published in various national and international levels and presentations at various national meets.
- The nature of research work at post graduate department includes: In-Vitro Experiments on isolated tissues, CNS : Analgesic, Antiarthritic, Antidepressant, Anxiolytic, Nootropic, Antiparkinsonian, Neuropathic Pain, Anti-inflammatory, Anti-convulsant, Skeletal muscle relaxants, CVS : Non-Invasive and Invasive Blood Pressure measurements including ECG in rats and recording SBP, DBP, HR, Antioxidant studies In-vivo - SOD, CAT, GSH, LPO and In-vitro- DPPH assay, Scavenging assays, Toxicological & Biochemical Estimations, Extraction of Phytoconstituents from plant sources .
Dr. Rajendra Sudhakar Bhambar
- The candidate should be an Indian National;
- Passed Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy from any AICTE or PCI or Central or State government approved institutions with at least 55 % of marks (at least 50% marks in case of candidate of backward class categories and persons with disability belonging only to Maharashtra state) in the above subjects taken together.
- Obtained score in GPAT conducted by AICTE.
- For sponsored candidates minimum of 2 years of full time work experience in the relevant field in which admission is being sought.
Maharashtra State Candidature Candidates and All India Candidature Candidates:
BPharm (Bachelor Of Pharmacy)
Obtained score in GPAT conducted by AICTE.