Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm) in Pharmacology
SNJB College of Pharmacy, Chandwad
Nashik, Maharashtra, India
Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU)
- Pharmacology is the science of drugs and their effect on living systems. It lies at the heart of biomedical science, linking together chemistry, physiology and pathology. Pharmacologists work closely with a wide variety of other disciplines that make up modern biomedical science, including neuroscience, molecular and cell biology, immunology and cancer biology. Pharmacological knowledge improves the lives of millions of people across the world. It maximises their benefit and minimises risk and harm.
- The department has equipped with state of art facilities required for screening of drugs such as Randall Sellitto analgesiometer, Plethysmometer, double unit organ bath with digital rotating drum, Physiograph, Von fray filaments, biochemical analyzer, high speed cooling centrifuge and high speed tissue homogenizer, etc. The core area of the department includes screening for pain and inflammation, diabetes and its complications, obesity, hyperlipidemia and toxicity studies. The department also caters knowledge about clinical research, its regulations and requirements of modern day drug market.
Dr. C D Upasani
- Candidate should be an Indian National and who possess Bachelors degree or equivalent in Pharmacy from an AICTE approved institutions, with at least 55 % marks (at least 50% marks in case of SC/ST category & Physically Handicapped candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only)
- The candidate who does not have valid GPAT score shall have to secure non zero score in MAH-MPH-CET to be eligible for claiming admission, subject to the condition that no GPAT qualified candidate is available in respective category.
- Candidate who has passed B. Pharm. degree or appeared in final year / final semester of B. Pharm, from any AICTE approved institution affiliated with University (approved by UGC, subject to the condition that they must produce proof of passing B. Pharm. examination as per M. Pharm. admission eligibility criterion in original at the time of admission by counseling round.
BPharm (Bachelor Of Pharmacy)
- Should have Non zero Score in MAH-MPH-CET if the candidate has neither appeared for GPAT nor having valid and qualified GPAT score.