Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm) in Pharmaceutics
Mahatma Gandhi Vidyamandir's College of Pharmacy, Nashik
Nashik, Maharashtra, India
Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU)
- As a core subject in the discipline of Pharmacy, Pharmaceutics which was a mere practice of Pharmaceutical medication, obtained a scientific bearing in 1930s. Keeping this transformation in view, the department has teaching programs including laboratory practice and training of students for participation in pharmaceutical industries. It covers three broad areas: Physical and Microbiological studies, Pharmaceuticals (Preparation and Evaluation of dosage form) and Industrial Pharmacy.
- A separate asceptic area is provided for demonstration of parental manufacturing and asceptic procedures in microbiological testing. A Kalweka all purpose equipment is available for understanding the pilot plant concept of different pharmaceuticals. The department is also equipped with other basic instruments.
- The post graduate dept is exclusively dedicated for formulation and development of drugs.Novel research in drug delivery are carried out like buccal drug delivery, nasal drug delivery, occular drug delivery, floating drug delivery, colon specific drug delivery etc. with their assessment in the animal models.
Dr. Rajendra Sudhakar Bhambar
- The candidate should be an Indian National;
- Passed Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy from any AICTE or PCI or Central or State government approved institutions with at least 55 % of marks (at least 50% marks in case of candidate of backward class categories and persons with disability belonging only to Maharashtra state) in the above subjects taken together.
- Obtained score in GPAT conducted by AICTE.
- For sponsored candidates minimum of 2 years of full time work experience in the relevant field in which admission is being sought.
Maharashtra State Candidature Candidates and All India Candidature Candidates:
BPharm (Bachelor Of Pharmacy)
Obtained score in GPAT conducted by AICTE.