Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm) in Pharmaceutics
SNJB College of Pharmacy, Chandwad
Nashik, Maharashtra, India
Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU)
- Drug discovery and development has become increasingly complex, time consuming and expensive. Due to this, there is an increased focus on designing novel and patentable technologies or delivery systems while maintaining efficacy, safety and improved patient compliance. This has led to a paradigm shift in drug delivery technologies from conventional dosage forms to controlled release and novel drug delivery systems using natural, semi & synthetic materials.
- The department has excellent placement record. Academic and research excellence is achieved by updating curriculum, syllabus and pedagogy to meet the current requirements of pharmaceutical industries, academics and regulatory bodies.
Dr. C D Upasani
- Candidate should be an Indian National and who possess Bachelors degree or equivalent in Pharmacy from an AICTE approved institutions, with at least 55 % marks (at least 50% marks in case of SC/ST category & Physically Handicapped candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only)
- The candidate who does not have valid GPAT score shall have to secure non zero score in MAH-MPH-CET to be eligible for claiming admission, subject to the condition that no GPAT qualified candidate is available in respective category.
- Candidate who has passed B. Pharm. degree or appeared in final year / final semester of B. Pharm, from any AICTE approved institution affiliated with University (approved by UGC, subject to the condition that they must produce proof of passing B. Pharm. examination as per M. Pharm. admission eligibility criterion in original at the time of admission by counseling round.
BPharm (Bachelor Of Pharmacy)
- Should have Non zero Score in MAH-MPH-CET if the candidate has neither appeared for GPAT nor having valid and qualified GPAT score.