Indian Diploma in Critical Care Medicine (IDCCM)
Duration: 1 Year(s)
Total Seats: 2
BAPS Pramukh Swami Hospital, Surat
Surat, Gujarat, India
Critical Care Medicine
Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine (ISCCM)
- This course intake takes place twice a year that is in month of January and July.
- IDCCM course duration is one year for MD/MS/DNB candidates and 2 years for DA/DTCD/CTCCM or equivalent candidates.
Dr. Alpa Parmar
- Diploma in Anaesthesia/Diploma in Chest diseases.
- MD Medicine/Chest/Anaesthesia.
- DNB Medicine/Chest/Anaesthesia.
- MD/DNB Emergency Medicine.
- MRCEM-If approved by the Medical Council of India.
- FCPS Medicine.
- The base qualifications must be from a MCI recognized university
The Applicant should have done;
DNBMS (Master of Surgery)Diploma in Anaesthesia (DA)MD Respiratory MedicineMD AnesthesiologyDTCD (Diploma in Tuberculosis and Chest Diseases)CTCCM (Certificate of Training in Critical Care Medicine)MD Internal Medicine
Application Process include Email or hard copy submission of curriculum vitae, academic documents, medical registration/ license and ID proof followed by interview.