Indian Diploma in Critical Care Medicine (IDCCM)
Kiran Multi Super Speciality Hospital and Research Centre, Surat
Surat, Gujarat, India
Critical Care Medicine
Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine (ISCCM)
IDCCM course duration is 1 year for MD/MS/DNB candidates and 2 years for DA/DTCD/CTCCM or equivalent candidates.
At Your Own
Dr. Mehul Panchl
- Diploma in Anaesthesia/Diploma in Chest diseases.
- MD Medicine/Chest/Anaesthesia.
- DNB Medicine/Chest/Anaesthesia.
- MD/DNB Emergency Medicine.
- MRCEM-If approved by the Medical Council of India.
- FCPS Medicine.
- The base qualifications must be from a MCI recognized university
The Applicant should have done;
DNBMD (Doctor of Medicine)MS (Master of Surgery)CTCCM (Certificate of Training in Critical Care Medicine)