Indian Diploma in Critical Care Medicine (IDCCM)
Duration: 1 Year(s)
Total Seats: 2
Kiran Multi Super Speciality Hospital and Research Centre, Surat
Surat, Gujarat, India
Critical Care Medicine
Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine (ISCCM)
IDCCM course duration is 1 year for MD/MS/DNB candidates and 2 years for DA/DTCD/CTCCM or equivalent candidates.
At Your Own
Dr. Mehul Panchl
- Diploma in Anaesthesia/Diploma in Chest diseases.
- MD Medicine/Chest/Anaesthesia.
- DNB Medicine/Chest/Anaesthesia.
- MD/DNB Emergency Medicine.
- MRCEM-If approved by the Medical Council of India.
- FCPS Medicine.
- The base qualifications must be from a MCI recognized university
The Applicant should have done;
DNBMD (Doctor of Medicine)MS (Master of Surgery)CTCCM (Certificate of Training in Critical Care Medicine)