Fellowship in Onco Pathology
Kailash Cancer Hospital and Research Center, Waghodia
Waghodia, Gujarat, India
- Gain deep knowledge in the subject, both practical and theoretical aspects.
- To learn the current practices and recent advances in onco-pathology.
- To learn about fundamentals of Immunohistochemistry, molecular pathology and flow-cytometry.
- Orientation toward basic and advanced cancer research activities.
- To actively take part in research activities of the department.
- To learn interpersonal communication skills and communication skill towards patients and their relatives
- Clinical expertise gained by working alongside experienced Oncopathologists.
- Attendance in Regularly Multi-specialty tumor boards.
- Teaching sessions, which would include inter disciplinary seminars (involving radiation, medical and surgical oncology besides the parent unit.), Journal clubs, and case presentation.
- Assisting and hand on experience in all Onco Pathology
- Posting to allied branches of oncology for an exposure to these areas of oncology.
- Project work in the form of at least one publication in any oncology journal and involvement in community based intervention programme for cancer.
The Fellowship Programmes in Onco Pathology has objectives:
The learning process will be facilitated by; -
INR 60,000 per month
Dr Yogesh Mistry
- Should have passed the PG Degree in Pathology from any of the Medical Colleges in India, recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- M.B.B.S. / Bachelor Degree recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Candidates should have their MBBS/PG Degrees registered with Medical Council of India and Gujarat State Medical Council (India/State).
Note: Candidates who have appeared or are appearing for the PG examination may apply but the provisional or permanent PG Degree certificate should be produced at the time of admission counselling if selected, failing which admission will not be granted.
MD PathologyDNB Pathology
- PAN Card
- ID Proof (Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voter ID Card )
- Address Proof ( Passport / Voter ID Card)
- Two Passport Size recent photographs
- Educational / Academic Documents:
Documents to be furnished along with the application form:
- Final MBBS Mark sheets.
- MBBS Degree Certificate.
- MD / DNB Degree Certificate.
- Medical Council Registration Certificate of MBBS/PG Degree of Gujarat. Those who have applied for registration can attach receipt of application
- Certificate from Principal of respective Medical College/Institution for candidates who are appeared/appearing for PG (in case of candidates who have not yet passed the course).
Selection Process (Written test + Interview)
- The application form will be scrutinized and candidate will be informed for further process whose application fulfils eligibility criteria.
- Candidate will be asked for written Screening Test followed by Interview
- The screening test will be a written MCQ Type test and candidates will be shortlisted for the interview based on the marks obtained in the screening test.
- The Course Coordinator, KCHRC, Goraj will prepare and publish the Select List and Wait list of Candidates.
- Candidates who do not turn up for the allotment as per schedule, at the place and time notified, will forfeit their chance for admission, and for future admission candidate have to apply again followed by new application, Screening Test and Interview.
- Examination Patterns