Fellowship in Onco Anesthesia and Critical Care
Tata Medical Center (TMC), Kolkata
Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Tata Medical Center (TMC)
- Develop comprehensive experience in anesthetic procedures both in adult and pediatric patient population the oncology setting.
- Develop skills in advanced airway management.
- Become proficient in ITU management of cancer patients.
- Ability to manage acute pain in the ward after surgery.
- To be competent in handling chronic cancer related pain.
- Establish continuity of care skills Evaluate the evidence base of current and new treatments.
Duration of the Fellowship is for 2 years, extendable upto 1 more year depending on the individual’s performance and management’s discretion.
At Your Own
Mr. Suvasish Mukherjee
Applicants should have completed MD/DNB in Anaesthesia.
DNB AnesthesiaMD (Doctor of Medicine)MD Anesthesiology
Interested candidates may email or post applications.