Fellowship Course in Neuro Anesthesia
Sakra World Hospital, Marathahalli, Bangalore
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Understand physiological and pathological basis of central nervous system disorders.
- Understand the theoretical basis of organ dysfunction and critical illness
- Develop the knowledge and skills to diagnose critical illnesses and their complications
- Critically evaluate published literature
- Learn to practice evidence-based medicine in managing neurological patients
- Develop skills of communication with family members of critically ill patients
- Apply the highest ethical standards in the practice of medicine
The course has been designed to train candidates by the anesthesiologists in the principles and practice of Neuroanaesthesia and Neurocritical care. The training program should enable the candidates to function independently as faculty / consultant in the anaesthetic / intensive care management of the patients with neurological disorders coming for neurosurgical / radiological intervention.
At the end of the course, the candidate should be able to:
Any medical graduate with DNB/MD Anesthesiology qualification, who has qualified the Entrance Examination conducted by NBE and fulfill the eligibility criteria for admission to DNB courses at various NBE accredited Medical Colleges/ institutions/Hospitals in India is eligible to participate in the Centralized counseling for allocation of DNB Neuro Anesthesia and Critical Care seats purely on merit cum choice basis.