CME Certificate Course in the Prevention and Management of Diabetic Kidney Disease
Chellaram Diabetes Institute (CDI), Pune
Pune, Maharashtra, India
This course has been divided into six modules and is presented in video format for easy learning. There are case studies, instructive videos and activities interspersed in the modules to provide an enhanced learning experience.
The course modules are titled as follows:
- Diabetes Mellitus – Basic Considerations with Emphasis on Diabetic Kidney Disease
- Diabetic Kidney Disease – An Introduction
- Glucose Control and DKD: Lessons from Large Trials
- Oral Anti-Diabetic Drugs: Emphasis on Diabetic Kidney Disease
- Advanced Anti-Hyperglycemic Therapy in DKD
- Other Aspects of Management of DKD
The course evaluation includes a pre-test before the commencement of each module, and a post-test after the completion of the module, and an exit-exam at the end of the course.
The participant will need to complete all the course modules and clear the exit exam in order to obtain the Course Completion Certificate, which will be generated online.
The online medium offers accessibility across laptop/desktop and mobile platforms, and provides flexibility to the participant to learn at their own convenient pace.