Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Dialysis Technology
Maharishi Markandeshwar University (MMU), Ambala
Ambala, Haryana, India
Maharishi Markandeshwar University
- MM(DU)offers B.Sc. Dialysis Therapy course for students keen to gain specialization in practice and usage of dialysis. The course prepares graduates who are competent and skilled to treat various diseases related to kidney and perform dialysis on patients suffering from kidney failure. Students are given in-depth training for using the equipment for dialysis treatment, water treatment monitoring, dialyses reprocessing, vascular access monitoring and also about direct patient care. We also train the students in dialysis prescription interpretation, safety and sanitation, emergency interventions, and professional standards and ethics.
- The course tuition fees is 55000 and development fee is 5000.
Dr. B.K. Aggarwal
The candidate should have passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) from a Board of School Education, Haryana or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto or Senior Secondary Examination (12th ), Pre-Medical or Plus Two or an equivalent examination from any Indian/Foreign Universities/Boards with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional subjects in the qualifying examination as recognized by MM, Mullana.
- The admission process the MMDU is very simple. Aspirants can get the admission form online or at the college campus if they choose to. Either way the payment they will have to make would be Rs. 1000. They can obtain an admission form from the Administrative Office or get a printout of it from the official site. Students can also get the admission form delivered to their homes by post. In that case, they will have to send out a DD of Rs. 1050.00 in favor of the Registrar of the University.
- In case you wish to download the admission form from the website you will again have to enclose with it a Demand Draft of Rs. 1000.00 when you send it back after having duly filled it in.
- The MMDU has also made it very easy for the students to fill in the Online Application Form. Once they visit the official website, they will be guided step by step and will eventually receive a link accompanied by a User ID and password on their registered email ID. They will then click on that link and follow the procedure step by step.
- All the required documents must be attached with the filled-in Admission Form for admission to any course. Next in line is a counseling session which will be conducted by our trainers and that will mark the completion of their admission process.