Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology (BASLP)
Maharishi Markandeshwar University (MMU), Ambala
Ambala, Haryana, India
Audiometry and Speech Technology
Maharishi Markandeshwar University
- BASLP, Bachelor of Audiology & Speech-Language Pathology, is a four-year programme that covers every aspects related to techniques and methods used in diagnosing and curing hearing, speech, and balance-related disorders amongst individuals. Disorders related to speaking and listening are studied in-depth in this course and then students are trained to treat these disorders and facilitate recovery of the patients.
- The course tuition fees is 50000 and development fee is 5000.
Dr. B.K. Aggarwal
The candidate should have passed 10+2 Examination or equivalent / two years of Pre-University/Pre-Degree examination conducted by the Pre University Board of Education of Government of respective State, and further that candidate should have studied Physics, Chemistry & Biology/Mathematics/Computer Science/statistics/Electronics/Psychology. The candidate should be of age of 17 years or more on December 31st of the year of admission.
- The admission process the MMDU is very simple. Aspirants can get the admission form online or at the college campus if they choose to. Either way the payment they will have to make would be Rs. 1000. They can obtain an admission form from the Administrative Office or get a printout of it from the official site. Students can also get the admission form delivered to their homes by post. In that case, they will have to send out a DD of Rs. 1050.00 in favor of the Registrar of the University.
- In case you wish to download the admission form from the website you will again have to enclose with it a Demand Draft of Rs. 1000.00 when you send it back after having duly filled it in.
- The MMDU has also made it very easy for the students to fill in the Online Application Form. Once they visit the official website, they will be guided step by step and will eventually receive a link accompanied by a User ID and password on their registered email ID. They will then click on that link and follow the procedure step by step.
- All the required documents must be attached with the filled-in Admission Form for admission to any course. Next in line is a counseling session which will be conducted by our trainers and that will mark the completion of their admission process.