Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)
Mahatma Gandhi University of Medical Sciences and Technology (MGUMST), Jaipur
Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Mahatma Gandhi University of Medical Science and Technology, Jaipur
- To acquire adequate knowledge of basic medical subjects and to develop skill and techniques of therapeutic exercises, electrotherapy and soft tissue manipulation so as to work as a rehabilitation team member & coordinate with other team members to provide physiotherapeutic management of various medical and surgical conditions of patients.
- To acquire skills in management, research and teaching in physiotherapy as well as guidance and counseling of patients regarding physiotherapy.
- To acquire proper attitude for compassion and concerns for patients and welfare of physically challenged handicapped in the community.
- To practice moral and ethical values and evidence base practice with regard to physiotherapy.
Objectives of the Bachelor of Physiotherapy Course which is complementary to medicine are to allow the students:
Dr Madhusudan Tiwari
- Candidate should have passed 10+2 (12th standard) or equivalent examination with science stream i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with at least 45% marks for general candidate and 40% marks for SC/ST candidate.
- A candidate should have completed the minimum age of 17 years as on 31st December of the year of admission to B.P.T. degree course.
- Selection criterion of the candidate shall be on the basis of merit i.e. marks obtained in 10+2..
- Admissions to the program shall be made through Written Entrance Examination.
- Marks obtained at the Entrance Examination shall be the basis of admission.
- Successful candidates shall be called merit wise for counseling by an Admission Board of the University who, after verifying eligibility shall grant provisional admission.
- The Online Application shall be submitted on MGUMST admission portal within prescribed time period.
- Marks sheet/Certificate of the Secondary Examination (10th Class) showing date of birth.
- Marks sheet of 10+2 (Senior Secondary) or its equivalent Examination.
- Marks sheet of qualifying examination, as applicable (as mentioned in the "eligibility" column of this notification)
- Valid Certificate for Reservation Category (EWS/SC/ST/OBC-NCL/MBC-NCL etc.), if applicable.
- Domicile Certificate
- Disability Certificate, if applicable.
- No objection certificate/permission from the present employer for the applied regular full-time program (for in service candidate only).
- Aadhar Card.
- Passport Size photograph (100 KB in JPG/PNG)
- Candidate's Signature in blue colour (50 KB in JPG/PNG).
Documents required at the time of admission