Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
Duration: 5.5 Year(s)
Total Seats: 125
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Raipur
Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India
National Medical Commission (NMC) India
M.B.B.S. course of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences shall last for a minimum of five and a half academic years including one year's compulsory internship.
- Age- Should have attained or will attain the age of 17 (seventeen) years as on the 3l’ of December of the year of admission (2019) Candidates born on or after 2nd January 2002 are NOT eligible to apply.
- Essential Academic Qualification- Should have passed the l2thClass under the 10+2 Scheme/ Senior School Certificate Examination (CBSE) or Intermediate Science (l.Sc.) or an equivalent Examination of a recognized University/ Board of any Indian State with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as the subject. Candidates who have appeared or are appearing at the qualifying Examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as the main subject and expect to pass the Examination with required percentage of marks (as indicated in SI No. 03 below) are also eligible to apply and appear in the Competitive Entrance Examination. However, their candidature will be considered only if they provide documentary evidence of having passed the qualifying Examination with the required subjects and percentage of marks.
- If the institute has to consider an examination of an Indian university or of a foreign/university to be equivalent to the 12th class under 10+2 scheme/intermediate science examination, the candidates shall have to produce a certificate from the concerned Indian university/Association of Indian Universities to the effect that the examination passed by him/her is considered to be equivalent to the l2tI class under 10+2 scheme/Intermediate science examination.
- Minimum Marks- The minimum aggregate of the marks in ENGLISH, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY and BIOLOGY obtained in the qualifying examination (as in the essential qualification at SI. No. 2 of this table) required for appearing in this examination are:
- General and OBC candidates: 60%
- SC/ST/PWBD candidates: 50%
- PwBD candidates: 45%
- Those with CGPA grades only will have to apply the conversion factor in the application form. The conversion factor should be as approved by their respective examination board.
- The admissions to MBBS course will be made through common entrance test conducted for seven AIIMS.
- Candidates should bring following documents/certificates im original at the time of reporting along with one set of self attested photocopies of all these documents certificates:
- Allotment Letter issued by MCC
- Admit Card of Exam issued by NTA
- Result/Rank Letter issued by NTA
- Class 10 Marks Sheet as proof of Date of Birth (Date of Birth Certificate if Class 10 Mark sheet Certificate does not bear the same)
- Class 10 Certificate
- 12 Marks Sheet
- Class 12% Certificate
- Class 12 Migration Certificate or by University/Board last attended by candidate.
- Relieving Letter (if upgraded in any round)
- Category Certificate (OBC/SC/ST/EWS} as applicable should be issued as per format available at AIIMS prospectus:
SC/ST certificate issued by the competent authority. Community should be clearly mentioned,
OBC Certificate should be issued by the competent authority, The sub- caste should tally with the central list of OBC. OBC candidates should not belong to Creamy Layer. OBC certificate must be in the prescribed format,
BWS certificate should be issued by the competent authority and must be in the prescribed format.