Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital & Healthcare Management (PGDHHM)
International Institute of Health Management Research (IIHMR), New Delhi
New Delhi, Delhi, India
Course TypePG Diploma
Supply Chain Management
National Board of Accreditation (NBA), India
- To understand concepts and techniques of management and their application in hospital and healthcare organizations.
- To develop skills in diagnosing and solving management problems in healthcare.
- To apply the management skills in planning, operationalizing and managing healthcare organizations.
- To focus on strategic responsibilities for capacity building and human resource development for healthcare delivery.
- To understand and apply the principles of research to identify healthcare problem and provide solutions.
- To explore and implement new technology and innovations in health sector.
- Internalize the concepts of management such as healthcare delivery system, strategic planning, HR, marketing, finance and operation
- Apply knowledge of research and management techniques and functions in an integrated manner in healthcare set up
- Use appropriate skills to support healthcare organizations to take informed decision in planning, building and managing healthcare organizations
- Utilize learning acquired from trainings and practical exposures in real time situations
The IIHMR, Post Graduate Program in Hospital and Health Management is designed to provide the graduate students with appropriate knowledge, attitude and skills to enable them to perform as effective leaders and managers in healthcare industry.
Additionally, the program seeks to fulfil the following specific objectives:
Upon completion of the program the student will be able to:
"Function effectively as leader and/or manager in a healthcare set up"
M.S. Divya Aggarwal
For Fresh Graduates: Bachelor's degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (45% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying Examination. in the aggregate. Should have taken any one of the Management Aptitude tests like CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA/GMAT/CMAT. Candidates appearing at the final year examination of the Bachelor's degree or waiting for the results of their final year degree examinations may also apply. Selected candidates will be given provisional admission. They will be required to produce evidence of their graduation within two months of admission. The selection will be made strictly on merit basis through the Management Aptitude Test.
- The eligible candidates will be invited for Group Discussion and Interview. The final selection of the candidate is based on his/her performance in the qualifying examination with a proportional score in CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA/GMAT/CMAT, group discussion, and interview. Candidates are required to bring original documents at the time of the interview.
- Candidates aspiring for admission to the programs may Apply Online. Duly completed application forms may be sent by post along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/- drawn in favor of "International Institute of Health Management Research", payable at New Delhi and all the documents in support of eligibility. An application will be considered only when it is received with all documentary evidence and the application fee.
- The application fee is non-refundable.