Post Doctoral Fellowship in Transplant Hepatology
Duration: 1 Year(s)
Dr Rela Institute and Medical Centre (RIMC), Chennai
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
- To provide trainees with actual knowledge and proficiency in
- Management of ESLD patients and postoperative care of patients with liver disease and transplantation.
- To gain knowledge and experience in various outpatient of Transplant Medicine
- Demonstrate clinical decision making that is based upon sound medical knowledge that minimizes complications and demonstrates an awareness of the limitations of clinical experience and technical skills.
- To provide trainees with understanding and experience in immunosuppression management.
- To provide experience in the management of patients in an intensive care setting.
- Manage and lead clinical teams in an efficient and harmonious manner to optimise patient management.
- To provide an environment in which clinical and basic science literature can be evaluated and assessed critically, leading to sound conclusions.
- To provide the ability and desire to ask important questions and initiate investigative studies
- To foster attitudes and interpersonal skills that will allow a trainee to communicate well with peers and patients, and to carry him or herself with dignity.
The purpose of Transplant Hepatology Fellowship is to provide a structured educational and training experience necessary to achieve expertise in the understanding, diagnosis, and management in the treatment of diseases of the liver and Liver Transplantation.
This course is designed:
At Your Own
Applicant should have done D.M./DNB (Hepatology/Med.Gastro.)/Equivalent International Qualification.
DM HepatologyDNB HepatologyDNB Medical Gastroenterology