Post Doctoral Fellowship in Pediatric Cardiac Surgery
Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology (SCTIMST), Trivandrum
Trivandrum, Kerala, India
Pediatric Cardiac Surgery
Shri Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology
- Candidate should have done MCh/DNB (3 year) or equivalent qualification from MCI recognized institutions or Registration with Central/State Medical Council.
- Application to include bio-data and a 500 words write-up on the work/project proposed to be done. Institutional grants are available for selected research proposals.
- The candidates can contact the Programme Supervisor in advance to discuss the feasibility of the proposed programme.
- Upper Age Limit is 45 years (as on 1st January of the selection year), relaxable by 5 years for qualified Ex-service personnel with a service of not less than 5 years, SC/ST and Sponsored candidates.
MChMCh Cardio Vascular and Thoracic SurgeryDNB Thoracic Surgery
- Short-listing of the application based on the merit of a 500 words short research project proposal and letters of references.
- Short listed candidates will be called for an interview for final selection.