PhD in Pharmacognosy
Mahatma Gandhi Vidyamandir's College of Pharmacy, Nashik
Nashik, Maharashtra, India
Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU)
Dr. Rajendra Sudhakar Bhambar
- Persons having passed Post Graduate Degree (Master Degree) Examination with at least 50% marks or equivalent Grade Point Average (GPA).
- Persons having passed Post Graduate Degree (Master Degree) Examination in the Faculty of Law with at least 55% marks. 5 % relaxation in the required percentage of marks will be given to the students of State of M a ha rashtra be longi ng to SC/ST/DT/NT/SBC/O BC categories.
- These persons should have a Post Graduate Degree and holding a rank of Assistant Director or above. Above mentioned rules will also be applicable to the foreign candidates who have obtained a Masters Degree from any of the recognized lndian Universities.
Persons working in National Laboratories/lnstitutes/Government/Private Organization nominated/sponsored by the respective employer.
MPharm (Master Of Pharmacy)
- The candidates fulfilling at least one of the following conditions will be exempted from Entrance Examination:
- Qualified in GATE (valid score*)/GPAT (valid scorex)/SET/NET/JRF/SRF examination of the apex bodies as CSIR/UGC/ICAR/ICMR/DgT and DST tnspire fellowship only.
- M.Phil. Degree in a relevant subject completed from any Recognized University;
- Minimum experience of 5 years as an approved teacher of Savitribai Phule Pune University in affiliated college/recognized institution/University Department.
- Senior citizen of an age of 60 years and above with Master's degree.
- Candidates such as Advocates/Doctor's/Artist/lndustry Professional/Employees of Government, Semi -Government Organisations fulfilling conditions prescribed for the relevant Faculty as mentioned in Schedule.