PhD in Emergency Medicine
Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Hospital (MGMCH), Jaipur
Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Mahatma Gandhi University of Medical Science and Technology, Jaipur
Dr. Swati Garg
- Candidates must have passed Master's degree examination –
MD/MS/DNB/M.Sc./MDS/MPT/MOT in respective subject (in which applying for Ph.D. program) with at least 55% marks in the aggregate or equivalent GPA.
- A relaxation of 5% marks, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, will be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC-NCL/MBC NCL/ Differently-abled category.
MD Emergency Medicine
- Admissions to Ph.D. program shall be made through written Entrance Examination, Interview & Viva-voce for interaction and research aptitude assessment.
- Marks obtained at the Entrance Examination shall be the basis of admission.
- Successful candidates shall be called merit wise for counseling by an Admission Board of the University who, after verifying eligibility shall grant provisional admission.
- The Online Application shall be submitted on MGUMST admission portal within prescribed time period.
- Marks sheet/Certificate of the Secondary Examination (10th Class) showing date of birth.
- Marks sheet of 10+2 (Senior Secondary) or its equivalent Examination.
- Marks sheet of qualifying examination, as applicable (as mentioned in the "eligibility" column of this notification)
- Valid Certificate for Reservation Category (EWS/SC/ST/OBC-NCL/MBC-NCL etc.), if applicable.
- Domicile Certificate
- Disability Certificate, if applicable.
- No objection certificate/permission from the present employer for the applied regular full-time program (for in service candidate only).
- Aadhar Card.
- Passport Size photograph (100 KB in JPG/PNG)
- Candidate's Signature in blue colour (50 KB in JPG/PNG).
Documents required at the time of admission