PG Diploma in Public Health Management
All India Institute of Hygiene and Public Health (AIIH&PH), Kolkata
Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Course TypePG Diploma
Dr. Rama Ranjan Pati
- Candidates working with the central, state, or local governments with at least three years of experience in health sector. Applicants should be MBBS/ BDS/AYUSH graduates or should have passed B.Sc in nursing /health science/ natural science or bachelors of occupational therapy /physiotherapy or MA in Social Sciences or an equivalent qualification.
- Nursing staff, municipal corporation officers and other professionals working in health related organizations may also be considered for nominations.
- Upper age limit may be kept as 50 years at the time of applying.
- Willingness to serve in Public Health Position after successful completion of the course. Candidates likely to be appointed as BMO/DPM/ DHO/Dy. CMO/CMHO Civil surgeon should be given preference.
- No other restriction should be imposed on the applicants- except bond to serve in the Govt after the course.
MBBSBDS (Bachelor Of Dental Surgery)BSc NursingBOT (Bachelors of Occupational Therapy)
Nominated by State governments of West Bengal, Sikkim, Tripura, Assam and Andaman & Nicobar Islands.