MS General Surgery
Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Hospital (MGMCH), Jaipur
Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Mahatma Gandhi University of Medical Science and Technology, Jaipur
- Training and teaching programme: Besides treating the patient our dept. is involved in constant teaching and training of -
- For which our department is equipped with seminar room, library of the dept. with latest teaching material and modern audio-visual aids.
- We all tried to trained and teach our students to produce good quality medical graduates and postgraduates.
- Department is capable of treating large no. of patients in OPD, OT and wards and emergency every year. The aim of our dept. is to provide comprehensive surgical care with minimum of expenditure which is in the interest of the patient.
- This University is also provide management seats with annual fees of 56.0 lakhs.
1. Undergraduate students
3. Postgraduate’s students.
Dr. Swati Garg
Candidates must possess recognised degree of MBBS (or its equivalent recognised degree).
Admission is based on NEET-PG Entrance Exam.