MD General Medicine
Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Hospital (MGMCH), Jaipur
Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Mahatma Gandhi University of Medical Science and Technology, Jaipur
- This department provides broad range of services for diagnosis and treatment by doctors skilled in the management of patients who have undifferentiated or multi-system disease processes. It has round the clock back up from allied departments like cardiology, endocrinology, gastroenterology, neurology, nephrology and psychiatry.
- Department has post graduate program for medicine recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI)
- Teaching programmes are well coordinated
- Thesis work is monitored regularly.
- This University is also provide management seats with annual fees of 56.0 lakhs
Dr. Swati Garg
Candidates must possess recognised degree of MBBS (or its equivalent recognised degree).
Admission is based on NEET-PG Entrance Exam.