Master of Science (M.Sc) in Radiology and Imaging Technology
Maharishi Markandeshwar University (MMU), Ambala
Ambala, Haryana, India
Maharishi Markandeshwar University
- M.Sc. in Medical Radio Imaging is a postgraduate course training the students in the application of technology for viewing, analyzing, and interpreting such a non-uniformly composed object as the human body. The course has an extensive curriculum embracing subjects like Anatomy, Physiology, Radiation Physics, Imaging Physics and Radiographic Positioning, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Medicine, Orthopedics, ENT, special radiographic procedures, new imaging modalities and recent advancements.
- Students get trained in radiographic techniques of X-ray, MRI and ultrasonography, involving papers on the principles of Radiographic Exposure, Nuclear Medicine Imaging Techniques, Biostatistics and Radiation Evaluation, and Protection in Diagnostic Radiology.
- The course tuition fees is 80000 and development fee is 10000.
Dr. B.K. Aggarwal
The candidates should have passed B.Sc. Medical Radiology & Imaging Technology with at least 50% marks in aggregate from any recognized University.
BSc (Bachelor of Science)
- The admission process the MMDU is very simple. Aspirants can get the admission form online or at the college campus if they choose to. Either way the payment they will have to make would be Rs. 1000. They can obtain an admission form from the Administrative Office or get a printout of it from the official site. Students can also get the admission form delivered to their homes by post. In that case, they will have to send out a DD of Rs. 1050.00 in favor of the Registrar of the University.
- In case you wish to download the admission form from the website you will again have to enclose with it a Demand Draft of Rs. 1000.00 when you send it back after having duly filled it in.
- The MMDU has also made it very easy for the students to fill in the Online Application Form. Once they visit the official website, they will be guided step by step and will eventually receive a link accompanied by a User ID and password on their registered email ID. They will then click on that link and follow the procedure step by step.
- All the required documents must be attached with the filled-in Admission Form for admission to any course. Next in line is a counseling session which will be conducted by our trainers and that will mark the completion of their admission process.