Master of Science (M.Sc) in Psychiatric Nursing
Mahatma Gandhi University of Medical Sciences and Technology (MGUMST), Jaipur
Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Mahatma Gandhi University of Medical Science and Technology, Jaipur
- The course of study for M.Sc. Nursing shall be opened to both male and female candidates.
- The course of Study Leading to M.Sc. Nursing degree shall consist of two academic Year i.e. previous and final year.
Mr. Giriraj Prasad Soni
- The Candidate should be a registered midwife of equivalent with their respective state nursing registration council.
- The candidate must have passed B.Sc. Nursing (Basic)/B.Sc. Nursing (Hons.)/Post basic B.Sc. Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
- The candidate should have undergone in B.sc. Nursing / Post basic B.Sc. Nursing in an institution which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi.
- There would be no age limit for admission in M.Sc. Nursing course.
- Minimum one year experience after B.Sc. Nursing.
- Minimum one year experience prior or after B.Sc. Nursing.
- Admissions to the program shall be made through Written Entrance Examination.
- Marks obtained at the Entrance Examination shall be the basis of admission.
- Successful candidates shall be called merit wise for counseling by an Admission Board of the University who, after verifying eligibility shall grant provisional admission.
- The Online Application shall be submitted on MGUMST admission portal within prescribed time period.
- Marks sheet/Certificate of the Secondary Examination (10th Class) showing date of birth.
- Marks sheet of 10+2 (Senior Secondary) or its equivalent Examination.
- Marks sheet of qualifying examination, as applicable (as mentioned in the "eligibility" column of this notification)
- Valid Certificate for Reservation Category (EWS/SC/ST/OBC-NCL/MBC-NCL etc.), if applicable.
- Domicile Certificate
- Disability Certificate, if applicable.
- No objection certificate/permission from the present employer for the applied regular full-time program (for in service candidate only).
- Aadhar Card.
- Passport Size photograph (100 KB in JPG/PNG)
- Candidate's Signature in blue colour (50 KB in JPG/PNG).
Documents required at the time of admission