Master of Science (M.Sc) in Physics
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya (DAVV), Indore
Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
Devi Ahilya Vishwa Vidyalaya - Indore
- To develop business analytical skills covering both technical and business domains.
- To develop in depth understanding of the key technologies in business analytics: data mining, data visualization, Python, forecasting methods, and statistics.
- To impart knowledge on powerful techniques used in finance, marketing, and operations.
- To practice problem analysis and decision-making.
- To gain practical, hands-on experience with statistical programming languages and big data tools.
- To provide opportunities of higher studies in the area of business analytics.
The Total Course Fee For the Boys is Rs. 40,422 and for the Girls is Rs. 39,666.
The broad objectives of the programme a M.Sc. (Physics) as follows:
- B.Sc. (Physics and Mathematics as a principal subject) with 50% marks. A relaxation of 5% in the eligibility criteria shall be admissible to the bonafide Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) applicants of Madhya Pradesh only. A relaxation of 5% in eligibility will also be applicable to Persons with Disability (Divyang) as defined by Government of Madhya Pradesh. OR
- Admission will be finalized if the result is declared before August 14 in the admission year and the candidate secures min. % of marks as mentioned above B.Sc. mathematics and physics level is must.
BSc MathsBSc Physics
The admissions will be done as per merit in the entrance test conducted by the University.