Master of Science (M.Sc) in Operation Theatre Technology
Maharishi Markandeshwar University (MMU), Ambala
Ambala, Haryana, India
Operation Theatre Technology
Maharishi Markandeshwar University
- A Masters’ degree course for students who seek real- time exposure and specialization in managing operation theatres, Intensive Care Units (ICUs), and Emergency Wards where anaesthesia is indispensable! During the course term, the students are exposed to every single aspect including anesthesia dosage, equipment, agents, patient- monitoring, and real- time operations.
- The course tuition fees is 50000 and development fee is 5000.
Dr. B.K. Aggarwal
The candidates should have passed B.Sc. O.T.A.T. examination with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized University, shall be eligible to join First year of M.Sc. O.T.A.T. Course.
BSc (Bachelor of Science)
- The admission process the MMDU is very simple. Aspirants can get the admission form online or at the college campus if they choose to. Either way the payment they will have to make would be Rs. 1000. They can obtain an admission form from the Administrative Office or get a printout of it from the official site. Students can also get the admission form delivered to their homes by post. In that case, they will have to send out a DD of Rs. 1050.00 in favor of the Registrar of the University.
- In case you wish to download the admission form from the website you will again have to enclose with it a Demand Draft of Rs. 1000.00 when you send it back after having duly filled it in.
- The MMDU has also made it very easy for the students to fill in the Online Application Form. Once they visit the official website, they will be guided step by step and will eventually receive a link accompanied by a User ID and password on their registered email ID. They will then click on that link and follow the procedure step by step.
- All the required documents must be attached with the filled-in Admission Form for admission to any course. Next in line is a counseling session which will be conducted by our trainers and that will mark the completion of their admission process.