Master of Science (M.Sc) in Biochemistry
School of Biochemistry, Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore
Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
Devi Ahilya Vishwa Vidyalaya - Indore
- To train the students for acquiring basic and advanced knowledge and achieving high academic competence.
- To impart technical knowledge, practical skills, soft skills, values, social and environmental consciousness in order to serve academia, industry and society.
- To develop research aptitude amongst students for opportunities in scientific career
The Total Course Fee For the Boys is Rs. 45,200 and for the Girls is Rs. 44,444.
The broad objectives of the M.Sc. (Biochemistry) programme are as follows:
Dr. Rekha Gadre
- Bachelor degree in Biological sciences from a recognized University with chemistry/biochemistry as one of the subject scoring at least 55% marks in aggregate or an equivalent grade for General / OBC candidates and 50% marks in aggregate or an equivalent grade for SC/ST and Differently Abled (DA) category candidates. OR
- Candidates who have appeared in final year degree examination can also apply. Admission will be finalized if the result is declared before August 14 in the admission year and the candidate secures min. % of marks as mentioned above.
BSc BiochemistryBSc BiologyBSc Chemistry
The admissions will be done as per merit in the entrance test conducted by the university.