Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm) in Quality Assurance
Mula Education Societys College Of Pharmacy, Ahmednagar
Ahmednagar, Maharashtra, India
Pharma Quality Assurance
Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU)
At Your Own
Dr. Vinayak K. Deshmukh
- The candidate should be an Indian National.
- Passed Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy from any All India Council for Technical Education or Pharmacy Council of India or Central or State Government approved institution, with at least 55% marks (at least 50% marks in case of Backward Class category, Economically weaker section and Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only).
- Obtained non zero positive score in Graduates Pharmacy Aptitude Test(GPAT) conducted by National Testing Agency.
MPharm (Master Of Pharmacy)
- GPAT Score Card
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- F. Y. & S. Y. D. Pharm. Marksheet (if applicable)
- F. Y. to Final Year B. Pharm. Marksheet
- Leaving / transfer Certificate
- Caste/Tribe certificate.
- Caste/Tribe Validity certificate.
- Non-creamy layer certificate.
- Domicile certificate.
- Nationality Certificate
- Income certificate.
- For EWS: Certificate by Competentant Authority.
- Person with disability Certificate.
- For Defense category: Certificate by Competentant Authority as on given format in information Brochure.
- For Minority: Certificate by Competentant Authority as on given format in information Brochure.
- Adhar card with connected bank account Passbook copy