Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm) in Quality Assurance
Oriental College of Pharmacy (OCP), Bhopal
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India
Pharma Quality Assurance
Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya
Quality assurance (QA) is a way of preventing mistakes and defects in manufactured products and avoiding problems when delivering solutions or services to customers.
Dr. Kavita R Loksh
Candidates who have completed Bachelor of Pharmacy or its equivalent from an AICTE approved Institute with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST candidates) are eligible for admission.
BPharm (Bachelor Of Pharmacy)
- High School Marksheet/Certificate
- Higher Secondary Marksheet/Certificate.
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority (for M.P domicile candidates)
- Domicile issued by competent authority (for M.P domicile candidates)
- Original T.C
- Original Migration
- 06 recent colored passport size photograph.
- First Semester Fee : Fee to be charged as per AFRC, Govt. of Madhya Pradesh.
- Caution money is to be paid to the institute only once at the time of admission. It will be refunded at the time of leaving the Institute.
- College miscellaneous expenses are to be paid every year.
- University Examination fee shall be charged for every semester examination as prescribed by the RGTU Bhopal.
- Hostel/Mess/Bus Charges are to be paid, if the facilities are availed.