Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm) in Pharmaceutics
Rajarshi Shahu College of Pharmacy & Research (RSCPR), Pune
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU)
Dr. K. R. Khandelwal
- The candidate should be an Indian national.
- Passed Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy from any All India Council for Technical Education or Pharmacy Council of India or Central or State Government approved institution, with at least 55% marks (at least 50% marks in case of Backward Class Category and Persons With Disability candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only); The Candidates should have registration with State Pharmacy Council. The Candidates not having registration should produce the registration certificate within one month after securing admission.
For Maharashtra Candidature Candidates and All India Candidature Candidates
BPharm (Bachelor Of Pharmacy)
- Obtained score in Graduates Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) conducted by National Testing Agency;
- For sponsored candidates, minimum of two years of full-time work experience in a registered firm/ company/ industry/educational and/or research institute / any Government Department or Government Autonomous Organization in the relevant field in which admission is being sought.
Documents Required for Admission to First Year M. Pharmacy:
- SSC Mark sheet
- HSC Mark Sheet
- B. Pharmacy Mark sheet
- GPAT 2016 Score card
- Leaving Certificate
- Nationality Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST)
- Caste Validity Certificate (SC/ST)
- Two passport size photograph.