Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm) in Pharmaceutics
R. C. Patel Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (RCPIPER), Dhule
Dhule, Maharashtra, India
Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU)
The Department of Pharmaceutics is a place where team work and commitment to excellence in academia, research and development is demonstrated through productivity and success of our faculty and students. We continue to stride out with times and our program focuses on expanding the scientific avenues for improving the delivery of drugs and therapeutic agents. We provide a training environment that includes Pilot plant laboratory developed as cGMP considerations,saphosticated instrumentation and technologies supervised by experienced teachers and dedicated staffs.
Dr. S. J. Surana
Students who have passed B.Pharm from approved college only are eligible for admission to M.Pharm. They Must have obtained at least 50 % marks in B.Pharm (for researvation and sponsored candidates 45%).
BPharm (Bachelor Of Pharmacy)
- Should have Non zero Score in MAH-MPH-CET if the candidate has neither appeared for GPAT nor having valid and qualified GPAT score.
- LC/TC of HSC.SSC Mark sheet Secondary and Higher Secondary Board
- HSC Mark sheet / Diploma Marksheet Secondary and Higher Secondary Board
- LC/TC of HSC School / College
- HSC / Diploma Passing Certificate Technical Examination Board
- Bonafide and Character Certificate School / College
- Proof of Nationality (Any one of following Original Certificate in English)
- Certificate of Nationality Divisional / District Magistrate
- The School leaving Certificate indicating the Nationality of the candidate as ‘Indian’.
- Indian Passport in the name of the candidate, issued by appropriate authorities.
- Birth Certificate of the Candidate indicating the place of birth in India.
- Domicile Certificate of candidate Executive Magistrate/ Mamlatdar / Tehsildar
- Domicile Certificate of father / mother /candidate (for Type A and Type B candidates) Executive Magistrate/ Mamlatdar / Tehsildar
- Migration Certificate (for OMS / Other university Candidate) Concern Board / University
- First Attempt/Trial Certificate School / College
- Affidavit regarding Gap (if any) On stamp paper of Rs. 100 and affidavit in front of Executive Magistrate
- Gujrathi Linguistic Minority Affidavit (if any) On stamp paper of Rs. 100 and affidavit in front of Executive Magistrate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable) Execute Magistrate of Maharashtra State
- Caste Validity (if applicable) Divisional Social Welfare office/ Director Tribe Scrutiny Committee
- Non Creamy layer (if applicable) Execute Magistrate of Maharashtra State / Collector of district
- CET score card DTE, Mumbai
- CAP Allotment letter DTE Mumbai / AUPPC
- GPAT Score Card Examination of Authority of GPAT.