Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm) in Pharmaceutics
Rani Chennamma College of Pharmacy (RCCP), Belgaum
Belgaum, Karnataka, India
Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS)
At Your Own
- Candidate should have passed B.Pharm degree examination of RGUHS or B.Pharm examinations of any other recognized university established in india or equivalent course recognized by pci or aicte, and should have secured not less than 55% (aggregate of four years.
- For sc/st, and Category-I, the percentage should not be less than 50%.
BPharm (Bachelor Of Pharmacy)
- 10th original marks Card Original.
- 12th original Marks Card original.
- TC And L.C. Original.
- B sc. or others Exam Certificates.
- Medical or others Certificates.
- Address Proof Certificate (Adhar Card: driving lenience, if any).
- Photos (with name of the candidates photos Embassies).
- Photos of the parent or Guardians 2-Nos.