Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm) in Pharmaceutics
Vivekanand Education Society`s College of Pharmacy (VESCOP), Mumbai
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
University of Mumbai
Department of Pharmaceutics takes into account holistic development of students at Bachelor’s, Master’s and PhD courses. At undergraduate level seminars are arranged for orientation of students to various core areas of pharmaceutics and allied courses. Workshops involving the hands-on experience on various equipments and instruments helps in building research abilities amongst students. Interactive session arranged under Vidnyan Manch encourages interactive learning. Disha sessions enlightens the students about the professional opportunities available after completion of the course.
At Your Own
Dr. Rajashree Hirlekar
- The candidate should be an Indian National;
- Passed Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy from any All India Council for Technical Education or Pharmacy Council of India or Central or State; Government approved institution, with at least 55% marks (at least 50% marks in case of Backward Class category and Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only).
- Obtained Non-Zerom Positive Score in Graduates Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) conducted by All India Council for technical education.
- Passed Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy from any All India Council for Technical Education or Pharmacy Council of India or Central or State Government approved institution, with at least 55% marks.
- Any other criterion declared from time to time by the appropriate authority as defined under the Act.
BPharm (Bachelor Of Pharmacy)