Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm) in Pharmaceutical Chemistry
Vivekanand Education Society`s College of Pharmacy (VESCOP), Mumbai
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
University of Mumbai
Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry. At our department all the faculty and students have been working towards the common vision to establish our department as a renowned entity at the university, state and national level in terms of academic excellence and research. I look forward to equipping the department with state of the art facilities and making it a center of excellence in research and innovations.
Dr. Mushtaque Shaikh
- The candidate should be an Indian National;
- Passed Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy from any All India Council for Technical Education or Pharmacy Council of India or Central or State; Government approved institution, with at least 55% marks (at least 50% marks in case of Backward Class category and Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only).
- Obtained Non-Zerom Positive Score in Graduates Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) conducted by All India Council for technical education.
- Passed Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy from any All India Council for Technical Education or Pharmacy Council of India or Central or State Government approved institution, with at least 55% marks.
- Any other criterion declared from time to time by the appropriate authority as defined under the Act.
BPharm (Bachelor Of Pharmacy)
Admission based on GPAT and MAH MPHCET.