Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm) in Pharmaceutical Analysis and Quality Assurance
Mahatma Gandhi Vidyamandir's College of Pharmacy, Nashik
Nashik, Maharashtra, India
Pharma Quality Assurance
Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU)
- Quality assurance (QA) is a way of preventing mistakes and defects in manufactured products and avoiding problems when delivering to customers. It is a part of quality management focused on providing confidence that quality requirements will be fulfilled.
- It is a wide concept that covers all aspects that collectively or individually impact the quality of the product. That is, the sum of organized arrangements that are made with the aim of ensuring pharmaceutical products are of the required quality as per the intended use.Quality Assurance achieves its objectives through activities like Validation, Qualification, Calibration, Audits etc.
- The PG Department focuses on formulation and evaluation of different dosage forms, comparative evaluations of formulations, Process validation study, Analytical Method Development and Validation.
Dr. Rajendra Sudhakar Bhambar
- The candidate should be an Indian National;
- Passed Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy from any AICTE or PCI or Central or State government approved institutions with at least 55 % of marks (at least 50% marks in case of candidate of backward class categories and persons with disability belonging only to Maharashtra state) in the above subjects taken together.
- Obtained score in GPAT conducted by AICTE.
- For sponsored candidates minimum of 2 years of full time work experience in the relevant field in which admission is being sought.
Maharashtra State Candidature Candidates and All India Candidature Candidates:
BPharm (Bachelor Of Pharmacy)
Obtained score in GPAT conducted by AICTE.