Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm) in Pharmaceutical Analysis
R. C. Patel Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (RCPIPER), Dhule
Dhule, Maharashtra, India
Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU)
Dr. S. J. Surana
- Students who have passed B.Pharm from approved college only are eligible for admission to M.Pharm. They Must have obtained at least 50 % marks in B.Pharm (for researvation and sponsored candidates 45%).
- Candidate should be an Indian National and who possess Bachelors degree or equivalent in Pharmacy from an AICTE approved institutions, with at least 5O% marks (at least 45% marks in case of SC/ST category & Physically Handicapped candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only).
BPharm (Bachelor Of Pharmacy)
- Should have Non zero Score in MAH-MPH-CET if the candidate has neither appeared for GPAT nor having valid and qualified GPAT score.
- LC/TC of HSC.SSC Mark sheet Secondary and Higher Secondary Board
- HSC Mark sheet / Diploma Marksheet Secondary and Higher Secondary Board
- LC/TC of HSC School / College
- HSC / Diploma Passing Certificate Technical Examination Board
- Bonafide and Character Certificate School / College
- Proof of Nationality (Any one of following Original Certificate in English)
- Certificate of Nationality Divisional / District Magistrate
- The School leaving Certificate indicating the Nationality of the candidate as ‘Indian’.
- Indian Passport in the name of the candidate, issued by appropriate authorities.
- Birth Certificate of the Candidate indicating the place of birth in India.
- Domicile Certificate of candidate Executive Magistrate/ Mamlatdar / Tehsildar
- Domicile Certificate of father / mother /candidate (for Type A and Type B candidates) Executive Magistrate/ Mamlatdar / Tehsildar
- Migration Certificate (for OMS / Other university Candidate) Concern Board / University
- First Attempt/Trial Certificate School / College
- Affidavit regarding Gap (if any) On stamp paper of Rs. 100 and affidavit in front of Executive Magistrate
- Gujrathi Linguistic Minority Affidavit (if any) On stamp paper of Rs. 100 and affidavit in front of Executive Magistrate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable) Execute Magistrate of Maharashtra State
- Caste Validity (if applicable) Divisional Social Welfare office/ Director Tribe Scrutiny Committee
- Non Creamy layer (if applicable) Execute Magistrate of Maharashtra State / Collector of district
- CET score card DTE, Mumbai
- CAP Allotment letter DTE Mumbai / AUPPC
- GPAT Score Card Examination of Authority of GPAT