Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) in Prosthodontics and Crown Bridge
Krishnadevaraya College of Dental Sciences and Hospital (KCDSH), Bangalore
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS)
An advanced education and training program in Prosthodontics is catered to highly qualified graduate dentists who are interested in specialised practice or teaching and research. Admissions are based on NEET qualifying exams.
The postgraduate program includes extensive clinical and laboratory phases of Prosthodontics training in the areas of fixed and removable partial dentures, complete dentures, maxillofacial prosthetics and implant Prosthodontics. The principle of scientific research design and evaluation are emphasized in the form of compulsory University dissertation and library dissertation which is to be submitted at the end of the curriculum.
The department is equipped with separate postgraduate clinic and state of the art laboratory with air conditioned ceramic lab. Laboratory equipment includes induction casting machine ,ceramic furnaces , metal free ceramic furnace, surveyor with milling machine for precision work, fully and semi adjustable articulators. Department is equipped with digital scanner, RVG, for fabricating prosthesis in CAD CAM technologies.
The curriculum also involves training of the students in the placement of implants and application of recent advancements seen in the field of dentistry such as computer guided surgeries and digital smile designing.
Dr. Ponnanna A.A
- BDS DEGREE from affiliated to any university established by Law of India recognised by Dental Council of India and Government of India
- Declared as qualified in NEET based on NEET Score prescribed as minimum score in NEET - PG/NEET MDS
- The Candidate must have completed 'Compulsory Rotating Internship' or completing on or before 31st march of the year he/she is taking admission
- The SC/ST/OBC/category candidates eligibility criteria is applicable for Karnataka origin candidates only
- Age limit for inservice candidate is 48, No age limit for non service candidate
- Candidates with Dental Degree outside India, should have qualified in Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE) - Screening Test conducted by Nation Board of Education/DCI
BDS (Bachelor Of Dental Surgery)
Interested candidates can contact through email or contact number and inquire about the application process.