Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) in Orthodontics and Dento Facial Orthopedics
Bharati Vidyapeeth Dental College and Hospital (BVDCH), Pune
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Bharati Vidyapeeth University - Pune
Dr. Rajesh Kshirsagar
- The candidate must be an Indian National.
- The candidates must have appeared and cleared the NEET-MDS examinations.
- The Candidate must have passed B.D.S. examination from a Dental College recognized by Dental Council of India.
- The candidate must have completed one year compulsory rotating internship. He / she will have to produce a certificate of completion of internship before joining the course.
- The candidate should posses a permanent registration with any State Dental Council or Dental Council of India. If the registration certificate is not submitted within one month after admission to the postgraduate course, admission to course will be cancelled.
- Candidates who have passed Post Graduate Diploma course recognized by the DCI, of the duration of 2 years in particular speciality will be eligible for admission in MDS in the same speciality and the duration of his/her MDS course will be 2 years.
BDS (Bachelor Of Dental Surgery)
The admissions to M.D.S. Course to the Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Dental College will be made the basis of merit obtained by the candidate in All India dental postgraduate entrance test NEET-MDS.