Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) in Oral Pathology and Microbiology
Dr D Y Patil Dental College and Hospital, Pune
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Dr DY Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune
Dr. Supriya Kheur
The candidate should have passed Bachelor of Dental Surgery (B.D.S.) from any recognizance Board/University.
BDS (Bachelor Of Dental Surgery)
- The candidate shall bring original and the photocopies of the following documents at the time of admission
- NEET- MDS Admit Card with conformation slip.
- NEET- MDS Marks sheet cum result certificate.
- NEET- MDS Rank sheet / Rank percentile.
- Statement of Marks of I, II, III, IV BDS examination
- Attempt Certificate
- BDS Degree/Passing Certificate
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Registration Certificate (DCI/State DC) ix) Gap Certificate Affidavit (If applicable)
- Any one of the authorized Photo IDs (Bring original at the time of counselling) (a) Pan Card (b) Aadhaar Card (c) Driving License (d) Voter ID (f) Passport
- Age, Nationality / Domicile Certificate/Passport (Photocopy)
- Cast, Validity & Non Creamy layer Certificate (if applicable)
- Bonafide Certificate from Dean xiv) Transfer Certificate xv) Migration Certificate
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Minimum 5 copies of photograph measuring 35x45 mm with at least 75% coverage of face & head of the candidate. A caption indicating the name of candidate and date of taking the photograph should mentioned at the bottom. The photograph should be taken in a white/very light colored background.
Through All India Common Entrance Test conducted by Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune.
Admissions in MDS course will be done through National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET-MDS).
Documents Required at the time of Admission: