Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) in Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
Dasmesh Institute of Research and Dental Sciences (DIRDS), Faridkot
Faridkot, Punjab, India
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS)
Dr. Sunandan Mittal
A candidate for admission to the Master in Dental Surgery course, must possess a recognised degree of Bachelor in Dental Surgery awarded by a university or institute in India and registered with the State Dental Council and has obtained provisional or permanent registration and has undergone compulsory rotatory internship of a year in an approved/recognised dental college.
BDS (Bachelor Of Dental Surgery)
- 10th certificate (for Date of Birth) along with DMC.
- Qualifying Examination Details Marks Card (10+1)
- Qualifying Examination Detail Marks Card (10+2)
- 10+2 regular student certificate from the Principal of the school where last studied.
- Migration certificate (in case candidate passed 10+2 exam from a board other than PSEB).
- AIPGDEE/PMET Admit Card/Result Card.
- Character Certificate from last attended school.
- Gap Year Affidavit (if any)
- SC/ST/BC (reserve category certificate)
- Eligibility Certificate (in case of NRI candidate)
- Declaration of Students/Parents/Guardian.
- Affidavit of undertaking by candidate and parents as prescribed by DCI/MCI.
- Punjab State Domicile Certificate/Resident Proof.
- Provisional admission slip of selection by Central Admission Committee.
- Undertaking from the student regarding not been disqualified by any Board/University. (all above documents should be in original and Photocopies)
- Passport size photographs.
- Previous Medical record if any & signed undertaking by student & parent that nothing is concealed. (In case of any chronic problem, Parents must hand over photocopy of relevant documents & advice in writing any precautions/first aid to be rendered/any other specification.
Copies of the documents to be attached with the application