Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) in Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
Educare Institute of Dental Sciences, Malappuram
Malappuram, Kerala, India
Kerala University of Health Sciences (KUHS)
- Incorporate newer technology and techniques in the practice of endodontics and restorative dentistry.
- Enrich the students with a thorough knowledge regarding the restorative and endodontic procedures, and the science behind it through interactive classes and group discussion.
- Encourage our students on research based dentistry.
The department of conservative dentistry and endodontics aims at the timely intervention and correction of various dental issues like fractured teeth, malformed and decayed teeth etc, and preserving the normal healthy dentition.
Our aim is to:
Dr. Indushekar .K.R
- Applicant should have passed BDS degree from KUHS from any other University recognized by DCI.
- Registration with the State Dental Council.
BDS (Bachelor Of Dental Surgery)
All candidates shall have to qualify the All India NEET MDS Exam for admission as per the Dental Council of India norms.