Master in Occupational Therapy (MOT) in Neurosciences
Mahatma Gandhi University of Medical Sciences and Technology (MGUMST), Jaipur
Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Mahatma Gandhi University of Medical Science and Technology, Jaipur
Neurological rehabilitation under the care of an occupational therapist will consist of supporting and facilitating an individual to be as independent as possible in their daily life. For some this may involve focusing on improving reduced cognitive function such as planning or memory. Where for others, it may be more focused on removing physical barriers to promote independence through well designed housing assistive technology or equipments. Occupational therapy department in Mahatma Gandhi Occupational therapy college deals with various types of neurological conditions like stroke, spinal card injury, central nervous system tumors, peripheral nerve injury, motor neuron disease, Parkinson’s disease, myasthenia gravis, GBS and other movement disorders.
Dr. Surendra Kumar Meena
- Candidates who have passed B.Sc. (OT) or BOT degree from recognized institutions where the mode of study is a full time program, with minimum 3½ years / 4 ½ years duration from this university or any other university in India or abroad as equivalent with not less than 50% of marks in aggregate and have completed 6 months of compulsory rotatory internship in Occupational therapy.
- Candidates who have passed BOT through Bridge Course or through Lateral Entry after completing their Diploma in Occupational Therapy from recognized institutions where the mode of study is a full time program from this university or any other university in India or abroad as equivalent with not less than 50% of marks in aggregate and have completed 6 months of compulsory rotatory internship in Occupational therapy.
BOT (Bachelors of Occupational Therapy)
- Admissions to the program shall be made through Written Entrance Examination.
- Marks obtained at the Entrance Examination shall be the basis of admission.
- Successful candidates shall be called merit wise for counseling by an Admission Board of the University who, after verifying eligibility shall grant provisional admission.
- The Online Application shall be submitted on MGUMST admission portal within prescribed time period.
- Marks sheet/Certificate of the Secondary Examination (10th Class) showing date of birth.
- Marks sheet of 10+2 (Senior Secondary) or its equivalent Examination.
- Marks sheet of qualifying examination, as applicable (as mentioned in the "eligibility" column of this notification)
- Valid Certificate for Reservation Category (EWS/SC/ST/OBC-NCL/MBC-NCL etc.), if applicable.
- Domicile Certificate
- Disability Certificate, if applicable.
- No objection certificate/permission from the present employer for the applied regular full-time program (for in service candidate only).
- Aadhar Card.
- Passport Size photograph (100 KB in JPG/PNG)
- Candidate's Signature in blue colour (50 KB in JPG/PNG).
Documents required at the time of admission