The hospital had a very humble beginning in 1936. Angarnaly was a tiny village with barely any facility to address the health needs, of the local community. It was with this in mind that the Archdiocese of Emakulam started this hospital. The hospital was named after St.Theresa of Lisieux who is the patron saint of the hospital (She is lovingly called ‘The Little Flower’). It is a 610 bedded multi specialty hospital. It also Imparts training in various fields of Medical, Paramedical and Nursing care. It is also a recognized research center.
- Gastro Surgery
- Dental and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Critical Care
- General Surgery
- Plastic Surgery