International Fellowship in Critical Care Medicine
Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket, New Delhi
New Delhi, Delhi, India
Critical Care Medicine
- Assess and triage Critically patients
- Manage the patients independently for first few hours and subsequently under the guidance of a Critical Care specialist
- Perform basic Critical care procedures as outlined in the curriculum
- Practice infection control relevant to ICU setting.
- Perform appropriate documentation of care given to ICU patients
There is an acute shortage of Doctors skilled to manage seriously ill patients in India.
This fellowship has been designed to build and reinforce the skills needed by the healthcare professionals including post graduates for the first few hours to treat critically ill patients. This is a course designed for capacity building and skill enhancement and in no way replaces the formal Board Certified Critical Care Courses.
At the end of this course student should be able to:
Dr Omender Singh
Candidate should have Completed MBBS/Equivalent from a recognized university or NMC/State Medical Council.
Interested candidates can contact through email or contact number and inquire about the application process.